Friday, April 5, 2013

back to basics















i learnt so much from being a part of the deepak chopra and oprah 21 day meditation challenge and i feel like i have taken on some new tools to combat this hectic existence i call life. taking some time out of the madness to focus on something so simple like the breath or a mantra, disarms my overactive imagination, calms the swirling sea of stress in my head and brings me back to a place where i control the outcome of my day. 

one of my favourite meditations from the challenge was sat, chit, ananda which translates to existence, consciousness, bliss. what i took from this meditation was through being our true selves, who are consciously aware, we can be open to achieving pure bliss. 

on days or weeks (this week in particular) when things start to get a little overwhelming i have found this thought brings me back from the brink! namaste deepak. namaste.




also if you missed out on partaking in the challenge you can download your journey to perfect health here...


No comments:

Post a Comment